Monday 26 August 2019

Alpha Testo Boost X bitch tits which is gone

Alpha Testo Boost X bitch tits which is gone gyno gyno mastiha the Jimmy torn muscles the judges were ignorant to the idea that we should take points away knock them down so that you know what if they did that to Dorian Dorian come back the next year a better bodybuilder he wouldn't keep pushing the envelope Phil Heath had this simple you know this stomach issue last year and this year well he came back this year with the same stomach issue and they took the title off of him they could have easily taken the title off of Dorian one or two times and off of Ronnie one or two times which would have changed what the guys are doing and brought maybe back some of the you know conservative ISM in terms of what you can do chemically or how much that your action buddy so let's stay on topic with that because I always find it fascinating to talk to guys like you when was it that you made that decision that I'm gonna get into anabolics how old were you and how hard of a decision was that or was it like a no-brainer I'm fucking doing this yeah 21 I was coming off of a loss to Eddie Robinson at the Junior Nationals so you're already competing natural you're competing I mean I want everything I won the teenaged Nationals I


 won the teenage California teenage la teenage Orange County the Junior World Championships over in Australia and then here I was won in the California and at 21 and I had the Nationals coming up six months later out in Atlantic City New Jersey so Alpha Testo Boost  now I got to figure out what I got to do to kind of harden up and tighten up I didn't want to speed up because I was always in it for the longevity factor and my career shows that I mean even today I'm retired seventeen years I'm 218 pounds I competed it to 12 it the muscles distributed differently because I'm carrying a lot more body fat but I never got sucked in to let me take this get big mm-hmm I was training to four hours a day twice a day tearing my body down I was using in order to maintain the quality of muscle I had and also to harden it up I never used anabolics to get big and for the record I failed the first and ever steroid test at the Arnold Classic that's right that's right so I mean I'm the I'm the poster boy I'm binge on the body bullying you know most people do but you know life serves its lessons when the time is right and I'm glad it happened early enough but the lesson for me was I was going to get tested again six months later and I count upholding myself to third


https://www.facebook.com/alpha.testo.boost.x.buy/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment