Monday 19 August 2019

Zephrofel win me my prescription for

Zephrofel win me my prescription for the pill and she mentioned to me that about considering coming off it she wasn't it wasn't like I didn't make a big deal out of it or anything but she was like maybe you should think about coming off it because at that point I'd been on it for about a decade and I've had times where I'd come off it and as well but that would only ever be maybe for like a couple of months or something like that and the whole pretty well kind of the whole time that I was on the pill as well I was also taking antidepressants so and when did I come off my antidepressant I think I'd come up 90 depressants maybe like a year or two before coming off the pill so I went to see her and she was like maybe you should think about coming off it I've got notes and I was like okay you know but the reason that I went on the pill primarily was because of acne that was my main reason and at times when I've come off it briefly I've noticed that my skin would get worse and it definitely does get worse that my skin is not good at the moment and I mean it hasn't been good for a while so anyway she said maybe you should think about coming off it and then I met a girl who had she'd have a skiing accident and she needed an operation on the hip so obviously after that operation she was kind of bed bound for a while and she ended up getting a blood clot that went to her brain and she was in a coma for I'm not sure exactly how l


ong but it was it was kind of like a month or something like that that she was or like a couple weeks to a month or something like that that she was in a coma and it completely changed her so physically she was she kind of now walks with a limp and she kind of drags one foot a little bit and she also like was her memory was affected so she couldn't like she couldn't read a book because she would read a bit and then you know you put your book down and then you go to  Zephrofel South Africa sleep or whatever and then she couldn't remember what she read so and she gradually improved and improved but her speech was affected and also like it wasn't to look at her right now you wouldn't think that anything happened but when you compare pictures of her from before to after there's a definite difference in the way that she appears as well and she's also had she's also kind of developed depression from that because it changed her so much because she was so active so outgoing and shy and like now oh but when I kind of met her


https://www.facebook.com/zephrofel.southafrica.buy/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment