Monday 19 August 2019

Zephrofel who you don't really

Zephrofel who you don't really 100% know you don't know the character like well it's your own fault cuz I know me bro round one Ruiz is haunting AJ down you get me and the Comte is like right care about yeah so be maybe a couple of months that I wasn't waking up with the feeling that I'd woken up with for ten years of being on the pill I wasn't waking up with this feeling of dread that I woke up with every day before that and my anger I was so angry I mean I still have like issues with anger and that runs in my family so I know that it's not completely down to the pill but my anger before was like off the chain just what it was anything everything all the time I just it was like you know magnesia and when you lighten it's just and oh is it zinc which ever and and the long as they were kind of the immediate side effects that I realized and the longer that I was off it the more it honestly it felt like I was maturing and stuff that I've read since coming off it that makes sense so because the pill this deserve there's a theory that the pill basically suspends our maturing process especially if you go on it as a young woman which is what most of us do and it did feel like I was maturing and growing into myself and I started to feel more of a connection to my body like it was like I was aware now that I'm a woman and I don't know how else to explain that but it was like oh I have a womb now and I my cycles are so obvious now as well wh


ereas before I was just kind of stuck in this place I think is coming out of it I felt like I was stuck in the mud before and now I'd go through cycles so it's like I have my kind of cycle where things are just kind of normal which you kind of how it was when I was on the pill well there's not much going on it's like me whatever and then I have my cycle where I start to kind of feel withdrawn and maybe more tired I'm much more reflective and sometimes that it I do feel really depressed like all fully depressed it's horrible and that can last for like just a couple of days tiredness can  Zephrofel South Africa last maybe for like a few days but the depressive mood is like maybe a couple of days and then I have my period or or then it normally kind of improves and I feel better and then I have my period and then I kind of and in that kind of like middle ground again where things are just not really they're just kind of are and it's fine and then I have that that period where I feel really expansive and creative and sociable and then I have my libido is really high and and and that is an obvious cycle that most months I go through every single one of those stages and I know where I am in my cycle and another thing that when I came off the pill so when I first met John I wasn't on the pill I'd come off it again for a short while because I just felt like my body I wanted to


https://www.facebook.com/zephrofel.southafrica.buy/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment