Monday 5 August 2019

alpha titan testo waistline doesn't mean you

alpha titan testo waistline doesn't mean you have a tiny vagina though right you gotta have a big old giant you'd be a midget with a big old jointer just depends on how busted you been you know what I mean but I still I still stand by my statement I think you know no matter who you are there's some there's a dick out there for you and there's a vagina out there for you unfortunately though if you have a small penis a lot of the time it's gonna be more difficult that's like a sad thing you know I've talked to girls and they've been like I really like him we went on a date we spent like three hours talking drinking having a great time he's into all the same shit as I am you know it was going great we went back to my place had sex three inch dick can't see him again I can't do it you know and that's that's sad to me and a lot of the time I feel like the guy you just can't have to figure it out for yourself you know what I mean it's like I've heard girls say that they've laughed at a dude when the fucking penis is shown you imagine a dude laughing at a chick once she showed him showed him her vagina oh oh oh some guys laughs at the vagina what's there to laugh at you know like I mean you can really laugh at a vagina you know what I mean I guess the one thing is like a vagina could smell real bad I'd it could smell real bad too but vaginas have a different type of bad smell you just wash your dick off and you're good to go you know that's like some that's some swamp ass sweating in the hot day working in a bean field kind of shit you know what I mean you could get rid of that some girls just got that that's stanky John you know what I mean that's I mean it but you don't laugh at that you know what I mean you just go oh and then you do it anyway and then you never talk to them again but the guy it's like he can't even do anything about a small penis until now with extensions for natural male booster formula extreme strength increased permanently oh holy fuck also naturally increases pheromone production to attract scientifically proven results whoa pheromone production mm-hmm so not only you're gonna get a massive dick but you'll be able to lure women in to come hang out with your massive dick all-natural ingredients new easy to swallow capsules what's so hard to swallow about capsules they're easy to swallow now Oh before they stuck to the inside of your throat a little bit but we've coated them up real nice with some jizz now they go down smooth increases testosterone levels energy mood endurance and pheromones 30-day supply I'm feeling it okay I'm sold I might get this myself just get a fucking monster penis okay that'd be crazy okay extensions for unique scientifically all natural formula drastically increases the blood flow increasing the amount of blood you're able to hold again nice little reservoir in the penile area that you're able to just maintain all day


https://mumybuzz.com/alpha-titan-testo-uk/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment