Tuesday 27 August 2019

DXN Code Strike important thing from my experience so

DXN Code Strike important thing from my experience so making sure that you master this you understand this you're fueling your body and again you might not totally even care about you know what I'm talking about when the fitness side you might just care about just having more energy in health in which case I find what works for me is a lot of raw foods a lot of greens you know just eating the best foods in that way because the more cooked in process you go you're more your body has to use energy to digest that anyways I hope this video helps you it's kind of long winded but I want to share with you guys all the details of what I do to reach my fitness goals and my diet and what I each eat each day again it's not cheap to invest money in different supplements and invest in your health but it's definitely worth it there's no greater investment in my opinion than your health and your body because that's what you experience life in and you got to take care of it you go to nurture it if you want to be successful in different areas of your life or have a great relationship or a family it starts with you and your body because without it without the resource called you then you're not able to create or do anything else in your life or give or experiencing anything else so make sure you take care of your body take care of your health hopefully this video helped you in some way I know I went over a lot of supplements a lot of products but again go to the blog project like master comm click the link below in the description I'll make sure that I put more details of what I'm eating all the different supplements so you guys can check it out do your research find out more about it and hopefully this can help you enhance your luck your life and your health thanks for watchin


g this video see you the next one hey guys Stefan here from project life master comm in this video blog I'm going to show you guys exactly what I eat every day to support my health and fitness goals now a lot of you guys been following my blog and seeing my monthly goals reports and in my monthly goals reports I'm right now pursuing a goal of competing in a fitness show and so you guys have been seeing my transformation physically and so a lot of people been asking me what do I eat each day you know what does my diet look like and so I'm going to dedicate this video blog just to my diet from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to bed exactly what I'm fueling my bo DXN Code Strike Order dy with to lose body fat because that's my goal right now to lean out but the same can be applied if you want to put on muscle mass as well but also just to have optimal energy because I think health is a lot more important than Fitness you can be really fit doesn't mean that you're healthy you know so I'm going to share with you guys some of the strategies and some of the things that I put in my body each day to support my health give me energy and at the same time making sure that I can look good and lose the body fat as well so I'm going to share to you guys some of the supplements that I take and everything I do just from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to bed and my structure my


https://www.facebook.com/pg/dxncodestrike.us/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment