Sunday 21 July 2019

Alpha Titan Testo school by then she was diagnosed with that and

with Mercer and it can help with fertility now another thing that this is widely known for you look at reviews you can see you know some youtubers this helps with cancer it also helps with herpes now I can talk about those two because I know people who as attested to this um saying that this flaxseed oil will help with their cancer for instance my mom's friend she had lung cancer she had like a huge mass that they found out to be a tumor oh I think this happened a year ago yeah it was a year ago she told us this so she found out that pretty much the doctors was looking to give her no hope you like you Alpha Titan Testo know it's nothing you do to give you chemo giving you radiation and other stuff it's not work for free so we don't know so she was talking to a lady who's actually um specialized in herbs I say she said yeah she went to an herb shot and the lady was specialized in herbs and she was like hey have you ever tried black seed oil now this lady of course she's she's after a midwife so she's very knowledgeable about it but she told she told my mom's friend to stop taking the chemo stop taking the radiation take in basically all treatments that the doctors trying to give her I personally wouldn't recommend that to another body because what might work for somebody might not work for you so if you decide to do that if you have anything that's cancerous I would strongly talk to you don't want to talk to your doctor talk to somebody who's experts and um herbs and studies and all that stuff who knows who's actually looking at your home your doctors



just how that should go for him so there's just something to soak up me it's just soaking up the game and that's all that's about man so if y'all serious about the game is shit you know I got you I want y'all to win at eight o'clock people look like mouth infections in your mouth take this get rid of that no problem um helps and your health information stuff like that to give you the best way to handle that situation and she stopped I don't take any chemo and radiation and all that and I like to not three months later she went up to her her appointment with her doctor just to do another scan and x-ray they Alpha Titan Testo Reviews did not find anything y'all not nothing good I'll not even drop he even went in and did the arm I got what she said it was called the wear days whether they do a surgery she liked exploring around just in case they miss up them the x-ray or something like that they couldn't find nothing so only things she took was black cedar and its many people that can say they had the same exact kind of results either if they took all like that they took it all the cancer cells disappeared or it's not as bad or the symptoms got reduced so come on those slides there's a lot of people who can do that so like I said I personally know somebody use flaxseed oil who say that it took away her cancer uh miss Frost a herpe situation I know a friend of ours who has it she was diagnosed when we were in hello say 2015 it was out of school by then she was diagnosed with that and



contracted her he's either she's been taking these black seed oil so all around it's a good product I strongly recommend even if there's nothing wrong with you or nothing like that just happen in your house take it a day take it a tablespoon take it every other day it is very important so the next product that I'm getting to and this is like my day one product we got a little hate relationship is the maca root now this friend is the now and this is v function make a bite these are vegetable all caps once I typically always ordered this one I got this from Amazon this was right $11 you can get it from vitamin shop and get from Walmart your shot 90% is the stuff that imma show you came from my shot because she's bought Alpha Titan Testo Canada new places and it's not that expensive at all yeah so this is the store that I take now the other brands that I do recommend other than the narrow one is SolarAid and that Nature's Way and I think those are the ones I really recommend cuz I actually seen the results of those um if you don't like taking pills like some time me um they come in powder versions where you can put it in your smoothies or your whatever I don't do powder versions because it's kind of greedy and if I'm drinking anything greedy is because I got some Oreos crushed up I might milkshake if it's not that I don't want it so I do powder but they also have the liquid version now this is from the maca team I'll probably link their website below um this product it was it was kind of pricey I'm about nineteen dollars plus shipping and stuff like that but this um has the black red and yellow 

No comments:

Post a Comment