Tuesday 30 July 2019

Keto Fit what's up guys welcome back to

Keto Fit what's up guys welcome back to another video I am super stoked to be talking about this topic today because it's something that's super near and dear to my heart is something I struggled with my entire life until I figured it out and I want to ask you a question why are some people so motivated and able to stick to a healthy diet and workout plan and actually enjoy it where the rest of us seem to struggle like crazy this all has to do with our self-talk the way that we talk to ourselves inside of our head is the driving force behind our willpower motivation or whatever you want to call it and the greatest thing about this is that it's super easy to change you don't have to believe in any kind of fairy tales you don't have to step out of your comfort zone you don't have to visualize for hours every single day or write down scripts of how you want your life to go you literally you just have to start talking to yourself in a different way I have been studying this stuff for a very long time and I talked about this extensively in my leading clean weight-loss guys a lot of people got it some people didn't get it and I honestly feel like now I really want to write an entire book on this subject because it is the most important thing in your life if you want to change anything about your outside circumstances if you want to change any habit about yourself if you want to change the way that your body looks if you want to change your relationships the success that you have in your job anything that you want to change has to come from the inside first but today we're going to be focusing this video solely on weight loss how to change your self-talk so that you can build effective habits stay motivated and love yourself through your weight loss process I'm sure at this point in your life with all the new age whoo-hooo out there or even just watching my channel because I've talked about this a lot you have heard of the idea that thoughts create things every single thing in our environment in this w Keto Fit Australia  orld has been created through a thought or an idea the camera that I'm talking to right now was just once a thought the light bulb was just once I was just once a thot on my parents hand of having a child everything has been created through our thoughts and there are three important things that need to change if you want to change anything in your life the first one is your thoughts the second one is your feelings and the third one is your actions these all go in succession with each other we cannot change our actions or change our feelings about something until we change our thoughts about that thing your mind is the most powerful tool that you have and most of us are working against our minds because we're not aware of this creation process if you've been struggling with your weight for a while for your entire life maybe just after you had a baby you probably have negative thoughts about losing weight or about being healthy or about yourself in general and some of those thoughts might be it's so hard to lose weight I really hate eating healthy I despise working out why am I



https://doznutrition.com/keto-fit-au-nz/
https://www.facebook.com/keto.fit.au/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment