Thursday 25 July 2019

Gentiv ultra connecting plate there's t

Gentiv ultra connecting plate there's the connecting plate so what I've actually done is I've cut it out I've cut the paper right out of the plans cut the paper out and I cut the length off of my 1 inch wide by quarter inch thick aluminum I'm just gonna tape it on there you go now I'm gonna go over and Center punch it and then drill the pilot holes drill the through holes and then this part will be essentially done well go do that here in a second okay we're gonna Center punch these holes then we're gonna drill the holes yes maybe I should turn it around like that so everybody can see what the heck I'm doing here and this is just directly off the paper just taping the paper to it okay now they're in the bigger center punch then now they were properly can we get a good angle on that take the tape off I can save that for the next one that we make first we're gonna drill pilot holes probably eighth of an inch give us a dab of stuff okay and there's our pilot hole these two outside ones are gonna be the air cylinder holes that's got our air cylinders the two inside holes are going to be for the gripper assembly give that little ex Gentiv ultra Reviews tra goop and there we go that piece is essentially done we'll have to kind of deburr it a little bit but that piece is ready to go be right back all right we're just gonna test fit this just to make sure that it works correctly and yep those fit pretty well in there so those are the two those are the insides that the gripper assembly




https://www.facebook.com/Gentiv-Ultra-479890469467727/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment