Monday 29 July 2019

origins keto gummies that I could

origins keto gummies that I could make if I wanted to all right you guys I'm gonna take you into the end of this video I'm gonna take you into some after well I really want to say after I want to say kind of more of progression pictures and then to current the stay tuned for my continuation of my Kido journey into my second year and hopefully what will eventually become after thank you all so much I appreciate your support good luck on your own journey bye [Music] all right everybody so I'm gonna do an update in my progress tank top so the last time I filmed one of these videos was last September of 2018 and it is now to the end of June 2019 and I am now down 74 pounds on keto so just wanna film kind of a that was kind of my before and this is kind of an after so I hope you can see how this tank top is fitting a little bit different than the last video hanging a little bit looser the sports bra I have on is I can't tell you how many size shorter several several sizes shorter the pants are not the same the pants I had on that original video were I believe they were 18 20s and then these are now 14 16 s cuz these are from Lane Bryant and they're leggings and they fit snug or they're all of their leggings always fit snug but I'm now down a size in these because as others were just hanging off of me so I've gotten rid of all of my old clothing sizes from last year and I'm now hitting for teens and bottoms and extra larges in tops and then I got some new nightgowns those are larges so I'm moving down so let me give you a view from the side and it's hard to tell from the back so the back fat slowly going away the roll is slowly going away this is slowly shrinking so making progress you guys making progress what's up you guys it's pitbull Torres so today I have a big ann origins keto reviews ouncement talk to about today I'm gonna change my best friend's life through a weight loss transformation journey we're gonna take you guys step by step just raw uncut how to get there because a lot of you guys not like God himself mean anything but it's like 80% the world is overweight especially in the United States so there's I feel like this video is gonna be for a lot of people

https://www.facebook.com/Origins-Keto-109406903728532/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment