Sunday 28 July 2019

rejuve allure that so I'm gonna go through

rejuve allure that so I'm gonna go through each shelf and show you guys what I got so this first item right here is the crave Beauty matcha hemp hydrating cleanser I freaking love this stuff I mean if you've been watching my channel you know like this is one of my holy grail of moy of not moisturizer cleansers because it's very hydrating it contains matcha hemp seeds oats almonds v and b5 and sodium PCA so it's a very hydrating cleanser and it has a pH of about 5 to 6 it's very it has like a really nice gel like jelly-like consistency and it doesn't like strip my skin of its natural oils so I really really like this one and then oh my gosh and then right next to that I have the soothing tea cleansing gel from then I met you if you guys aren't familiar with this brand it's basically Charlotte Cho of SoCo glam she started her own skincare brand and it's called as then I met you it actually has a really cute story behind the name I'll link all that information down below but it's like a really cute name I just really love the concept behind it but I actually haven't tried this yet I have this and also the cleansing balm in my cabinet just so that when I run out of this and run out of this I will have something to use but for now this is just in here because I haven't used it yet but I want to right next to that I have a toner this is like a hydrating toner it's anti-inflammatory this is from a Korean brand called puke on your I hope that's how you pronounce it this brand in South Korea is very very popular it actually came from like a like kind of like a medical spa their products are geared towards people who have like skin inflammation and other like inflammatory skin concerns and sometimes my face feels very inflamed so I like using this this kind of like is really calming and soothing for the skin and then right next to that I have this facial spray bite our 28 this is a anti microbial spray it only has three ingredients as you can see it has hypochlorous acid which is antimicrobial it has water electrically electrically charged water and then it also has sodium chloride which is if you don't know it's basically salt water this is really good for skin inflammation as well now the thing with this is that you don't want to use this every day because it mess it messes with the bacterial balance on your skin surface so I used to use this every day and I actually broke out from using it every day because it just messed with the bacterial balance because there's good and bad bacteria on your skin and you don't want to get rid of the good bacteria either so this is good for using like once in a while but definitely do not use this like twice a day because it made me break out I'll get to this in a second but this is the Neutrogena oil-free acne wash I use this like once a week once or twice a week and this has 2% I think it's 2% yeah this has 2% salicylic acid and basically what I use this for is I use it to kill acne bacteria so I only use this like once or twice a week and the reason for that is because that's just what I found is the most optimal usage for my skin everyone's skin is different some people will need to use it more often some people will need to use salicylic acid less but in my case about once or twice a week is really great to keep my break out babe and then I also have the crave beauty Kaylee lujah um when I first received this product I was pronouncing it incorrectly I thought it was kale lolly yaha and then people are like a girl it's Kayla lujah like hallelujah and I was like oh but this is a very very gentle chemical exfolian

t it has 5.25 percent pee is really great it's also really hydrating in addition to exfoliating your skin so I really like this one and then we're gonna go into this little like cup thing so the first thing I have in here is the summer fridays jetlag mask this is really really gre rejuve allure reviews at for like as an overnight sleeping mask or like a sleeping pack it has a really really nice texture to it but it's not too oily or too creamy that it's like interferes with oily skin and then I have this three-in-one lip serum by brand called naturally serious I think this is a Peter Thomas Roth brand I actually don't really like this product



https://www.facebook.com/Rejuve-Allure-104090674266717/



No comments:

Post a Comment