Tuesday 16 July 2019

super cut keto that just happened with the watch I don


super cut keto Bring your elbows back but to me if you don't have strong triceps and it's gonna not be fun but you're also using less energy so I like them because in the long run very easier but it's really up to you so give me some nice burpees all of you advanced folks are going chest to deck and coming all the way up with a clap back into squats so I like my little thing with the watch hey that's kind of a blonde thing already isn't it so I've got about the mindset for the blonde what do you guys think I mean it would kind of give a really good excuse to the blonde moment that just happened with the watch I don't know I'm still deciding so this is a really effective workout because of these burpees that are about to come up and I know that you don't want to do them but we're all I'm going to do a couple more rounds so see if just for me just for me if you can do the full burpees the ones where you get the chest all the way to the ground four and five come on I'm gonna do them with you oh we all love them ready here we go all the way to the ground whoo three four and one more okay let's just see this round one more time because it's it's probably about 20 minutes




breathe and take your right leg out and stretch up and clasp onto if you can the back of your foot and give your knee a little Bend sly bend in the knee and  super cut keto reviews  then straighten it and then bend it and then straighten that way work that hamstring and then up and then take your left foot forward and get right foot in try to align your chest and with the along the same line lift up and then then down you want to try to reach the crown of your head forward towards your toe don't try to push your head against your knee try to think of lengthening and that way you'll linked in the hamstring as well so make sure to LIKE my video come and check my facebook page out which is today I will be fit facebook.com slash today will be fit and also my website is today I will be fit calm so get into butterfly and grab those ankles and this will really stretch out your hips to make sure that your back is nice and tall think about your marionette and your puppet and somebody's lifting you with strings from the crown of your head so thanks so much for checking out my video guys this is a 30 day weight loss challenge so favorite this video and come back and do it four to five times a week and then check out one of our other stretching videos on the psyche tooth website or under Dina Maddy in the YouTube and do stretching videos two to three times a week as well so make

https://www.facebook.com/Super-Cut-Keto-478561966244095/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment