Tuesday 16 July 2019

super cut keto air this way your chest and your lungs are

super cut keto Give up before the very end and more push-ups five more so the last five we're gonna do make sure to breathe and burpees come on let's get the hard ones let's do it Adam with me two three four plus one five okay I was a nice grounder burpees everybody so let's let's cool down let's go ahead and bring it bring it down bring that heart rate down it's okay to do some static stretching now a lot of times I like to after I get done with a really high-intensity workout and my heart rates up I like to keep my hands above my heart and just walk around for just a minute and breathe deeply you never want to sit down like this especially after you're done sprinting or you're done with a really a workout that keeps your heart rate up because that way your chest isn't getting as much air this way your chest and your lungs are nice and open and your breathing giving a little bit of a backbend and then I want you to fold hinge at the waist come all the way down bring your hands to the ground or two below your knees or above your knees wherever you're at that's fine but don't make sure don't push your hands on your knee and take your left leg straighten





your butt forward again and you'll definitely feel this all along your glutes you get a nice deep stretch makes you sure to give me a thumbs up share my video and  super cut keto reviews  check out my website at today and we'll be fit calm thanks so much for joining psyche truth life wisdom hey this is Dina Maddy with today I will be fit and today I've brought you a 20 minute CrossFit and high-intensity interval inspired workout that I developed for weight loss just for you it combines the best of both worlds we're gonna do a 30 day challenge so make sure to favorite this video so you can come back and do it four to five times a week and do one of our other stretching videos the other two to three days a week so let's get started we're going to start with a little warm-up here so go ahead and get up into plank position and I want you to take your right foot and bring it up to your right hand bring it back to the plank position and your left foot up to your left hand we want to make sure we get nice and deep but we keep moving this is a dynamic stretching exercise because then the warm up you want to get your blood flowing and if you can move more dynamically where you open up those hips and give me another three two and one now get back to the plank position and we're going to do a few more hip opening dynamic stretches so up into plank and then bring your feet forward to your hands and then sit back into those heels you can be able to move a little bit left and right opening up those hips and this is really good for people that work in an office instead of the desk all day because your hips are always really tight back into plank position and then one quick movement jump up to a squat and bring that chest lifted up and back shoulders back and down we don't want to

https://www.facebook.com/Super-Cut-Keto-478561966244095/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment